We are looking for people like you!
TEDxGlasgow is recruiting a number of volunteers to help us run TEDxGlasgow 2017, TEDxGlasgow@Youth event and to develop a new digital platform and we want you to get involved.
What will you get out of volunteering with TEDxGlasgow?
Volunteering with TEDxGlasgow is a great experience; you get to help make Glasgow a better place by sharing ideas worth doing, you get to meet some fascinating people and work as part of a great team doing some interesting work.
What roles are we looking for?
We are looking for a range of roles including:
- Speaker Coordinator – responsible for managing the logistics side of the speakers; everything from collating bios to making sure they arrive to the event on time.
- Performance Manager – responsible for finding, selecting and managing the performances that make up our programme alongside our speakers.
- Project Coordinators – responsible for supporting the project team to deliver TEDxGlasgow 2017.
- Speaker Coaches – responsible for coaching the speakers so they deliver the talk of their life.
- Technical Lead – responsible for the technical development of a new digital platform for the TEDxGlasgow community to share their ideas worth doing.
- Youth Support Coordinator – responsible for supporting a team of young people (14-18) to plan, organise and manage TEDxGlasgow@Youth.
- Relationship Managers – responsible for helping secure new partners to ensure we can continue to do the great work we do.
- Stage Designer – responsible for designing the set for TEDxGlasgow 2017.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who get excited about change. Who want to make a difference to our city, our country and the world we live in. And whatever you do you’ve got to be outstanding at it.
We understand that your life and work comes first and volunteering with TEDxGlasgow is flexible meaning it works around you and your commitments. Each role has a different time commitment so check out the role descriptions below for more information.
Check out the Role Profiles below for further details on each role, the responsibilities, time commitment and what skills and experience we are looking for.
Applications close on 9am Friday 3rd February 2017 and interviews will take place the following week on the 7th, 8th and 9th of February.
If you have any questions about applying please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Speaker Coordinator Role Profile (pdf, 92.1kb)
- Speaker Coach Role Profile (pdf, 91.3kb)
- Performance Manager Role Profile (pdf, 93.2kb)
- Project Coordinator Role Profile (pdf, 93.9kb)
- Technical Lead Role Profile (pdf, 93.3kb)
- Youth Support Coordinator Role Profile (pdf, 92.4kb)
- Stage Designer Role Profile (pdf, 92.9kb)
- Relationship Manager Role Profile (pdf, 94.5kb)